The world is developing at such a fast pace that you can’t keep up with the updates.
PayPal, one of the famous financial institutions, now offers a “Buy Now, Pay Later” shopping option.
And guess what? It’s interest-free!
There are several benefits to using the “Pay in 4” feature:
- Convenience: This feature allows customers to make purchases without having to pay the full amount upfront
- Interest-free payments: With “Pay in 4,” the payments are interest-free, meaning customers won’t be charged any additional fees for using this service
- Easy to use: The “Pay in 4” feature can be easily accessed via a PayPal account and selected as a payment option during checkout
- Widely accepted: Many merchants have partnered with PayPal to offer this service, so customers can use it at a variety of authorized retailers
- Flexibility: With “Pay in 4”, customers can split the payments into four equal parts
- No credit check: This feature does not require any credit check history
- A good way to manage cash-flow: This feature can be helpful for those who want to make a big purchase but don’t have the cash readily available
Here are some rules of “Pay in 4”:
- You need to have Pay`Pal account registered
- Plan is available in 5 countries: the USA, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany
- The first installment is to be paid at the time of order, and subsequent ones every 15 days
- Of course, the plan is interest-free!
Below is what it looks like:
- Add to cart, fill in your address & choose the shipping method:
- Log in PayPal
- Choose Pay in 4
- Check 4 installments details
- Get the part before the payment is completed
Check out right now whether your desired JDM part is in stock
If you find the article helpful, would you give us some support by sharing this article with your friends?